Thursday, February 7, 2008

大年初一7th feb 08

Early in d morning wan go BAI NIAN liao lo^^ this is my WAI PO~
she is my lovely grandma. miss her alot.
since i started 2 study at kl, i miss her alot, i miss the food she cook oso.
SHe so care abt me... WAI PO i miss u o. mumumuaks!



Yoyoyo.. u always look young la wAI PO^^ love u o~


My 2 cousins^^ they r v v CUTE & v handsome o.

*dun wan take photo with me, bcos they r busying with their cartoons*


Izzit nice??? it's on d way goin to my NAI NAI's house to take ANG PAO~

All of us look nice, pretty n handsome rite? my family o^^

We wanna hv our lunch now^^ this is my dad n my sis


Lolx... jus after lunch, we took this jus inside the restaurant.

the Restaurant is belongs 2 my aunty.


Lolx... me look so fat. haiz><

gonna keep fit liao la.


I was gambling thr^^


Yo~ lao po zai^^ u look pretty o.



No comments: