Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sorry~

Sorry for all the viewer
I'm lazy That's y so FAT>

hahaha... abandon my blog for quite a long time,
now I'm POSTING!

I missed a lot of things here,

like our moral group went to House of Joy( orphanage's house) ,
dar dar and I anniversary, friends' birthday, our craps, handsome,
last Friday went to KL Design week,
and some highlight parts of my life.


I'm still keeping the photos and the videos
in my desktop.
I still have 2 more weeks to be a zombie!
My life just like a zombie, make-up ad my friends still
said " Why you look so cham?"

PANDA EYES
of course!

Holidays coming and i will leave the ZOMBIE LIFE!



Photos part:


See! I'm good!


This is last Feb!
okay okay la..


harh! this is recently 1~
Going to KL Design Week.
My BFriend Beanz Jie!
Just ignore the interesting big things!
Forcos on our face!


Hahaha.. Leng boh?
Last month,
at my cousin's wedding.


Ignore that's the toilet!


Photo shot by Dar dar's friend.

No comments: