Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chealsea VS Liver Pool

Time: 4.55a.m
Place: My home(K.L)

CHE VS LV
4:4

Hooray! Luckily Chealsea din lose,
DRAW!!

Just reach home, finished brushing teeth
and all the stuff.
Actually im not a supporter of any football team,
just when to mamak to relax,
who knows I met a football match!

I do not know y im supporting Chealsea,
maybe because of my BF.
I asked him, "why r u supporting Chealsea?"
He said "dunno, maybe because of im drawn the
Chealsea team before. "
lolx.. so we together supporting the CHEALSEA~

During the 90min+,
at 1st LV 0-2,
after that CHE ga yao jor,
1-2!

sometimes felt like sleepy,
but the end really very gan jiong lor...
i "da du" with my BF,
if draw he gonna treat me a lunch,
or else i got to treat him!

FINALLY,
I won!
NOT CHEALSEA, NOT LIVER POOL
IS ME!
WON A LUNCH!


Got to sleep,
tomolo got design method 1
final presentation.
Good luck gals and guys
for tomolo =D

Good nite everyone,
Especially to Beanz!

Sweet dreams!
muaks! <3


No comments: