Monday, April 20, 2009

Semester break started

Wee Mei's birthday

we did not went to somewhere really expensive

we only went to "tian tian lai" to have our dinner.

Hope WM happy 4ever,
laugh always...
*Sorry for posting this late.

This is daniel birthday celebration
We ate steamboat, but did not telling that we gonna celebrate for him
Ad 21 yrs old.. sam sing di!

Miss the time that we celebreated together!
Really had fun and enjoyed!

Birthday Party without daniel's photos is bcos he said so ugly
dun upload!

After the semester break,
I planned for a few days to spent with daniel and friends.
On wednesday,
Just after the Design Method1 presentation,
I went Red box to sing k with friends.
Luckily Micco's friend knw a friend at there,
so we got the biggest room.
There is 2 tv,
I think that room can put in 30 plus ppl ler...
We sing until 8something,
go for dinner and back home study moral.
Who knows im too tired,
sleep straight after my bath with my wet hair.

On thursday,
At nite we steamboat together,
home made steamboat really cheaper than outside store.
but the various of food not that much.
Midnite, beanz they fong me fei kei,
i went supper with daniel at jaafar.
After tat we went long gai, we long to the curve
and back.
On the way back to sunway,
i drove daniel...
so geng..
And i felt syok!!

On Friday,
When i awake, straight go make-up,
after tat went shopping at sunway pyramid with daniel.
Bought a lot of things.. hehe~so fun!

At nite 3 couples went to Full house,
a whole white building.







Daniel and I




Micco and Moto Moto




Brandon andn Stephanie


So sweet!
After dinner there, I went to laundry for a drink with
daniel, beanz,and WM.
I really need to speak very loud to let
them hear.
after tat we went mamak(jaafar) for supper den back.
The next day, beanz and WM going back hometown..
Bye bye..
On Saturday,
After i woke up, we went to 1U for lunch and movie,
MallCop, really nice to watch.
At nite went to pyramid watched the "ComingSoon"
Scared alot of ppl neh.
It's a thai movie!
On Sunday,
I came back home.
Really do miss my dar dar.
I miss u alot!

No comments: