Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Bday!

Yesterday was thursday, my housemates did something secretly. Im so clever, i sure know they are planning to celebrate my birthday! I'm so suprised when i open the holly door(my room, wakakaka!), they sang the birthday song and gave me a cake and a present. The present was a bunny, bunny bag! Wow..! I love you guys! muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks! hehe^^ It's nice and i like it very much! It's doesn't matter if it is not gold colour! GUYS, THANK YOU! You guys really gave me a suprised yesterday night. Im not expect that you guys will celebrated on thursday.

Wakakaka! The strawberry was burned! Not my fault! Hehehe.. You guys know la, Gemini will be playful 1! I walked around downstair just went back to my room.

So, guys, your plan was successed!

Today was Yong Xiang and Segamat friend- Xiao Pei's birthday~
Happy birthday day to u~ Happy birthday day to u~ Happy birthday day to u~

No comments: