Sunday, June 1, 2008

Betta fish^^

Yesterday i bought a betta fish. When i 1st see this fish, i thought it is orange colour. Actually it is a red colour betta fish. I bought that fish for RM2.50, but the house for it cost me RM20.50. I bought it at Sunway Pyramid.
In the evening, Gen brought his frd(Helena) from cheras, we went to 1u to watch movie. Gen really really really... because when we reached there, he told me, "Later we are going to clubbing!" WTF! Hey, why did not tell us earlier? har? I want to go mah! Lolx.. Joking la. After 18 i will go automatically! Wakaka.. no worries! Daniel, Jo n i, we watched Indiana. It was a nice movie.. yesterday was Jo's birthday la. Im so embarrass, becouse he is alone. Actually im not kesian him or what la.. just dunno.. xxxxx jus feel like not good for him. He sure do not feel good at that time.

No comments: