Monday, June 16, 2008

1st day on 18 yrs old~

Lolx.. i dunno what title is that "1st day on 18 yrs old". Hahaha.. my birthday past. Hehehehe~~ i din go out to celebrate. On thursday my housemates celebrated with me. On14th of june, he came and wants to give me a suprise, but i saw everthing u brought, and i accidently found a resit of the Häagen-Dazs. On 14th he gave me a bouquet of rose, a pair caps and McD fillet-o-fish set~ lolx.. He gave me the fillet-o-fish because i said i want a special birthday ma.. so i said i wan fillet-o-fish with 18 candles on top~ wakakaka~ he said he couldnt find the candles at 7-11. so okay lo~~ After that, my sister came, she gave me "A pass for clubbing"! woooo.. so creative meh? come TOA study la DUA JI! lolx..! Next, i accidentlt found a receipt of Häagen-Dazs. Hahaha.. i knew that at night i got suprise! hehe~~ the cake damn expensive de lor and it's small only! ice-cream cake! it's nice! dear, muaks! thanks alot for planning all this. I found out everything that u wanna suprise me! hehe~ is it im not that stupid? lolx~~ hehe~~ im happy~ bcos u teman me ma.. Your assignment~~ haiz.. dont wan talk about your assignment la~~

Before this i got robbed, so i lost my hp n all the contact number ma. i couldnt contact back my old friends. But on my birthday, many of them found my new hp number^^ hehehe~~ im so happy! hehe!! the number that im using right now is not mine! im gonna change it again! i will contact u guys~ dun worry b happy^^

I'm happy with my 18 yrs old bday~ hehe~ Some1 told me that 18 yrs old pass very fast de~~ i will appreciate what i have now! muaks~ gonna do my assignment now~~

Daniel said TOA=thousand of assignments!
yeah u r right!!

No comments: