Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Everything is equal

Last week my friend n i kena robbed. It's too bad for me! i really dunno wat to do. Luckily i have friends, they really concerned about me. I felt v sweet^^ The boys will take more care on our gals. Gentlmen rite? lolx.. they really helpfull^^ But then, i felt sick! now still sick-ing. Cough + flu rite now.. It is really not comfortable!


Some bad lucks had came, of course good thing will come oso. Im in a relationship with my senior. He is a quite gud guy, tall lo.. of course he take care of me too. he treat me gud! Im glad that i can met him last semester.^^ He had taught me how to improve in my figure drawing. Beside that, my relationship with frds, such as yee jin, jun yie and stef, our frdship getting better n better. Jun yie took gud care of me bcos im sick. She made the honey water for me, but at the end she made her hand hurt by the hot water><
Jun Yie... ~~ ><>

No comments: