Friday, May 16, 2008

during the class

During the class of drawing~

The lecturer hvnt come yet.
He tot our class starts at 2.30, so he came at 2.20!
We stay in the class by not doin anything!
jus took alot photos and chit chat with my lao po, lao gong and darling^^
wakakaka.. seem like im the king n queen hor! hahahaha^^


im eating the lolipop, my lao gong drinking milo.
my darling said im smoking and my lao gong was drinking alcohol.




Har!!! im angry le o!
lolx.. actually not!
Im look fierce when i dun smile..
dun worry.. im a easy-goin person^^




See.. sui gong! "HE" dun wan take photo with me!




Lao gong took for me de. beside me is my lao po^^
She is listening to lecturer, but im not. pretending only~~





I love to take photos...
take 1




take 2

take 3
kacao la lao po





lolx...
bradon pang sai-ing!
lolx..




darling took this de~~






Im taking photo of myself, but then Jo came n qiang jin tou with me..
nvm.. see right side there? my darling came oso...
haiz....




Hahahaha.. my darling^^





Take 1 at outside the AVH hall
We went thr to see leng zai..
but no ppl thr... ><







Take 2





take 3
with brandon






yeah^^ hey guys, do u see me thr?





hihi^^ im thr ler...




yo~~ again^^




blek =p








muaks muaks muaks
>>>> my lao gong




yo~ m i pretty?
wakakaka...




BFF ^^





Fuiyoh!!! damn damn damn big de lo!
wakakaka..





leng lui mou? my lao po ler.















Take 1 in history class

No comments: