Monday, May 5, 2008

Go Go ktv

30/april


In the bus... alone. goin to melaka.... ....



Hmm... last week, i went to melaka.
I felt v v happy, bcos my gang che wen n max they tried to get a car to bring me to skul or watever place i wan. Damn gud rite...? Im glad tat i can b their frds. We i chit chat with them, i felt that they had grown up alot. They talked all the moral things, like an old man tat had been gone through all that.


I went back to skul oso.... I met some of the teachers and young fellow.
hehehe^^ miss skullllllll.... skul getting more strict ad lu. my red hair went in, quite shinning de lar. hehe^^


After skul, we went to Kim Hock. Miss there.. Last time we aways went there after skul de... I met Ah mi^^




At nite we went to Go Go ktv. It's quite cheap there.
We oso celebrated Kiew's bday~~
I met my gang there... like, Max, Che Wen, Ting Jun, Celvin and Julian.
The others gal got May Reen, Wan Xian, Shin Ee, and Q.







The view from Q's house.
It's nice... Like many stars in the sky^^



Goin to Go Go ktv


Kiss "my" Ee Er


My bday Queen- Kiew


=ta da= My gang^^


Max ^^


Che Wen^^


Wan Xian^^


Some1 else massage for Che Wen


^^ my frds~~


Ting Jun^^
He was sick on tat day.. kesian him


May Reen^^


Shin Ee + Ting jun

Cake's Time!!







Every1 r busying with the cake!


Eating the cake.
Quite expensive... dun waste it.



Lin er- 02


We r leaving... ...


Go home lu~~



view from the go go ktv





*
*
*
*
*
*
*

No comments: