Monday, March 31, 2008

Yeah~ not tat stress now.



finally got time to write my blog.







My group member~ Yeah^^ For history 1~

They r v hardworking o..

Damn like this group ppl.














~ Sunday~




Took at home(KL)


Dress up to Sungai Wang









Hehehehe^^


It's GasOnline.
My eyes lashes quite long la..
hehehe~~ i think tat was pretty.
The drink quite nice~~
Gen treated me tat meal. hehe^^
at Sungai Wang i bought alot of things.








2day-31st March











We were doin our history at student lounge~
After tat we went to pyramid to play the dancing~
wor... damn fun. i swt alot.
if dun play this dancing, i dunno how to make my swt come out.
hehe~~ me n my darling were taking the photos when
jun yie n Gen r playing.
Bcos tat place quite smelly, dunno wat smelly.
I cant tahan oso~~
hehe^^

No comments: