Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grandma

Today during the drama class, Gary made us to choose some1 that we love to "menjiwakan"!
Im the only 1 who choosing grandma...

Grandma,
she was the one who take care me when im young!
3 years old i had moved to KL with my younger brother and her.
She took care of me.
Of course she had scolded me, punished me, hit me...
but now, flash back, i really felt sorry bcos i really hurted her.
And now i dun even call her... bcos i really will cry when i say "i miss u, wai po"
i scared and i forget about her(im sry)!

Wai po..
sorry! I really sorry!
Sorry that i didnt call u often, and now im less go back to hometown.
I really do felt sorry to u, i love u!
At home the 2 brothers are not filial to u, always scolded u for not cooking nice meals for them.
But i dun fell that, i love every meals that u cooked for me..
I miss everything that u did for me... and when we chit chat when im home.
I know u are not senang when at home, bcos u got alot of housework to do.
When i rich i really will get a kakak to serve u!
I promise u, wont let u suffer again! i will take care of u!
Nothing that i can do now, mayb get success n get rich!
The only things i can say is I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU & I 'M SORRY!
4give everything that i did wronged before.
Stay healthy, i still wan to live with you again in future.

I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU & I 'M SORRY!

(my tears keep on dropping when im writting this post)

No comments: