Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Betta Fish ='(


Turtle head (烏龜頭)

I bought this betta fish at Sunway area.
Quite cheap! It's nice~ It got white, blue, violet and abit of red...
Unfortunately it's ad dead on the chinese ghost festival.. v che hor?
I'm so shocked when i saw the Turtle head was dead inside it's container!
I buried it outside of house, but not my house..
Dar Dar buried it at our neighbour house~ *secretly*
It must be the ghost bring my turtle head go ad lor... ><" *so sad*



Pig brain (豬腦)


This is my Pig brain! haaha~~ still alive here.. i bought this at Sunway Pyramid.
It still v red.. but this few days i saw it like gonna die!
My turtle head is back to bring my pig brain go... dun wan!!!!!
Jus now i saw it lying there. I thought it was dead!
I shaked the container.. haha, my pig brain awake!
scared me! Pig brain dun go.. really dun go!
I quickly feed it with alot of it's food...
now the water of it's container ad v dirty!




-Fighting-


This was the memories of my turtle head and my pig brain.
Actually not kissing.. it was fighting.

No comments: