Thursday, September 18, 2008

Strange!

Our house gonna be a pets house.
All the housemates love to keep strange animal as pet.
Example, the snakes!
OMG, jus now i dun dare to go toilet lo... i m scared!
Micco la... told me so many things about the snakes! make me scare of it!
now i scaring the snakes coming up to my room... i dun dare go near to the door oso!
hehe.... >< "jun yie, wake up! come slp with me ar~~~~"


OMG once again!
Keivyn so hardworking! He was changed!
He did his assignments well and fast.
His assignments can finished in time n his room not messy anymore.
When he finished, but im not touch yet.
C~ he changed!

"Keivyn, wat make u changed?"

I wan to finish it a.s.ap ^.*


We celebrated the Mooncake Festival.

We took the paper "deng long" n walked around the sunway areas.
Lolx.. is this art students will do? (dunno....)





Sunway Pyramid (Im so fat! sei lo..gonna keep fit)
(photos grabbed from Piggy's blog)

No comments: