Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Argue~

Do not argue too long with the one u care much, you might regret in your whole life!


Dar Dar,
Happy belated 4 months anniversary.
I u



Since the 4th month started, we kept argue in every single day.
I remembered yesterday, i was with you in my room.
Can you remember i cried how many times?
I guessed 7 times in a night, 4 and the half hours we met yesterday.
I do not want to be like that. I do not want to argue in every single day!
I will try to manage my temper.
Sorry Dar Dar

Bi Bi


Dar Dar, u said u want to give me a present in every month of anniversary, right? Yes, u did it.
Thank you, Dar Dar.
1st month and the 2nd month Dar Dar n i cant remember about it (just called him to ask). Ii received a pair of cup that u drawn something on it on the 3rd month. This month i got a short long skirt( dunno i have to named it what, not long not short hehehe).
Dar Dar, thanks.
Hey, you will get a surprise from me also o~ (soon or later)


A song for my Dar Dar...

在哪里
她到底在哪里
终于知道我给的太少
我的宝贝在哪里
哦好可惜
象是场梦而已
醒来以后发现
她却走了
不会变不灰心
告诉我爱在哪里
找过高找过低
爱在哪里
一直寻寻觅觅
爱在哪里
如果看到她
说我还在这里
告诉我爱在哪里
找过东找过西
爱在哪里
仍然无声无息
爱在哪里
我好想念她能回来因为
我好想念她能回
(快点回)来因为
爱在那里

No comments: