Monday, August 4, 2008

red beans ice cream

Last nite i slept be4 1am. I made an alarm at 7.30am, i couldnt wake up.
I woke up at 8am, i went down to find Gen to get my photoshop assignments.
He stared at me for quite a seconds, i guess he sure din do for me de.
I got to blame myself, y should i ask him to do ler..
I got to do myself! My work, my business!

=D Luckily i saw AK on9. I straight a way ask him for the assignment file...
Hehehe.. i jus changed something from the file.. hehe
Every1 is got his file to changed things inside^^
AK felt pround! haiz... Zi lian!
He went to college to kap lui liao...
Boys r like tat... love leng lui.
Girls r like tat... love leng zai.
hahahahahaha^^



Im eating red beans icer-cream. hehehe^^
Early in the morning im eating an unhealthy food!
Im too hungry... i couldnt find anything for my breakfast.
Im lazy to cook maggie mee.. bcos lately we r goin out for lunch!
yummy... ice cream is nice!

I search this ice cream.
Im lazy to upload photo so jus search on net.
My dar dar bought 2 boxes of this ice cream for me...


Beans...... im eating ur friend~!

No comments: