Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 months anniversary

im din upload my blog. My audience, be patient ya. Im here..
I got alot of things can write, but i jus hv a short time to type.
Now me Lin Er changed my english name. Be4 my name is Haley, Julian(my ex-classmate/ collegemate) choosen for me. Thank you. Now i named myself Chenelle. It is becos my dar dar la. His name is Daniel( in chinese is 大鳥), so we always called his BIRD 小鳥. 小鳥小鳥小鳥 Chenelle Chenelle Chenelle. Chenelle in chinese is 小鳥lo. The progress lazy to tell la... v v v long, longer than the 萬里長城. hahahaha~
So, my name is Chenelle/ Lin Er. Lin Er is a nice name. =P

This few weeks less on9 bcos im working at sunway pyramid. Work at asia avenue the I.Candy. Come visit me la.. Im v bored there. Less customer oso.. u come try all the dresses or clothes. So that i got work to do. I.Candy's clothes or dresses all r v expensive, but the quality and the materials is gud~ jus the finishing and the cutting not very gud. A customer told me jus now. hehehe^^

Last last week, i made out my final for design. I like design lecturer, dunno y.
The cultural box is made my ejin, stephanie, jun yie and me. 4 BFF. ^^



TADA~~~~!





She leave me for a few months~~ ><



38 mia girls~



My design~


Both r my letterform final.

Daniel & Chenelle
3 months anniversary

So fast 3 months ad. Dar dar, thank you for being so understand. muuuuuaks!

C! wat silly things u did!





Dar dar, i know u did all these silly things jus to make me happy.

Thank you. On the anniversary day we had a small fight, i reali v scare, sad, heart pain, cant slp, worry, no mood, .,.,.,.,.,............

But now we r okay ad. Muaks!

No comments: