Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks JI MUI

Wow! I really had a wonderful birthday this year.
Really feel appreciate!

Beanz, u teman me for the whole day,
wow... thanks!
Your Zanmai very nice, very sweet ler..

Thanks to all the best friends,
celebrated the birthday in Red Box.
It's really surprised me when im singing until half.
The birthday song came in so sudden,
Birthday cake is the following.
I really do had fun during the section!

Thanks to my sister and Gyan.
I received a nice bracelet from you girls.
It is so shinning! Good taste hor?
Really like it.

Thanks to Ah Long also,
belanja me the steamboat.
Some more Beanz and WM joined together wor..
They two are just like living in their own world.
They are happy,
i can see.
But WM very disappointed of the chicken wings.
WM, dun sad la...

Shin Ee and shireen,
thanks also oh.
"I like it~"
I really do need it!
thanks muaks!

FangChing, i know you also got something for me de.
Cant wait to see it! =)
thanks wor..

Dar Dar, i want to thanks you also.
Since you work, you really busy.
But you still took out some time here to wait for me,
and bought me something i really like.
muaks!

No comments: