Saturday, February 7, 2009

STRESS, BUSY!

Really stress and busy.
This blog has been abandon for a few weeks.
"Blog", im back to you.

I'm still keeping the photos of CNY,
will be upload by nex week.
Following days will not be free.
Saturday got to teman friend go Mid Vally,
shop, shop, shop.
Sunday going to genting,
after i come back on monday,
i got to rush my Design Method1 project,
PRESENTATION is on wednesday.

Im so E-M-O yesterday!
Something bad happened to my friend,
&
arguement- friend with her bf,
&
no movie tickets movie for me!
but i'm ok now~ ^^

And i'm just done some part of a poster,
now is 6.41am!
I must look "SOMEONE"'s good to
encourage myself to do better.
Mayb it's good for me,
i should always look at her work.
ga-yao~Lin Er =)

Good Night/ Good Morning



No comments: