Sunday, December 7, 2008

Allergic

ALLERGIC!
Since im working the event job, my allergic came.
At 1st i tot im allergic to dust.
Recently I found out that im allergic to prawn!!
How come! I love seafood!
So i tried not to eat prawn...
but it's too late.
The allergic made me have a fever, and something red stuff on my skins.
even i dont eat seafood.
So i guess it's allergic to dust.

After the event job, i went back to my hometown for a few days.
After bak to kl, i join a comic drawing.
Title "New Year Wish".
Im done the things, i think i need alot improvement on my tablet drawing.

Many days din upload my blog.
Bcos my life is boring!
Sick is one of the event goin on myself.
Wat's the next event?
Hope not lying in room.

Actually today im goin to Kepong to play layang-layang.
but im having a fever!
Im scared that they wont date me out anymore. =(
Hope they enjoy.

No comments: