Friday, April 11, 2008


Last tuesday, 1st of april





We had a history open book exam.





We can go anywhere to do our exam, but we have to pass it up on time.\





1st, we went to sayang. bcos we tot there have wi-fi.





who knows.. they said spoil!!!





C, they r so nervous~




especially my darling (yee jin) wakakakaka~~





























My curly hair~~








4 & 5 April








We went for this NLP program.





Earnest Wong i had never regret that i went to this program n met u thr^^

















I broke this~





There written wat i scare~~





Got mentioned abt the ghosts oso.





Earnest laughed at me too~~








6 of april, sunday









My sis n i~





we took this outside the Kim Gary there




















We took this inside the toilet bcos raining, so we cant go home.





hahaha~~































after tat we went to the Gas Online.





they opening on sunday~





1st day~





I dun like the place there~~





v v v small~~





The Gas Online at Times Square is better than Sunway 1~





















Jun Yie and Gen





Izzit they look like a pair of couples?





wakakaka^^













9 of april, wednesday





Damn funny~



seniour works







Hahaha~~ we took at the sunway toilet~



with Gen maggi fork~



this is my history final outcome

we exhibiting~~



No comments: